Welcome to this delightful and inviting one level Condo, with one spacious Bedroom and one updated Bath. Restful Atmosphere Prevails at the popular Lauriedale Complex. Just moments away from shopping, restaurants, parks. Easy access to Cal Train Corridor, 92 and 101 for ease of commute. San Mateo is situated half way between San Francisco and San Jose, in San Mateo County. Known for it’s wooded hills and stretches of open space, San Mateo is a desirable residential community in the midst of the culturally and technologically rich Bay Area. There is something for everyone with the College of San Mateo, Farmer's Market, Bustling Downtown, Hillsdale Mall, Coyote Point Harbor and Golf, and so much more.
88 Laurie Meadows, Unit #2 is just what you have been waiting for! Perfect for first time buyer or the investor. Easy to maintain with the one spacious Bedroom, one updated Bathroom. 840 square feet of living space, roomy yet not too big with today's busy lifestyle. Dine al fresco on the adjoining covered deck or in the inviting Dining Area. Adjoining Kitchen with new floor, plenty of cabinets and counter space, time saving appliances, plus pantry. Cooking will be a joy!
New interior carpet, new vinyl flooring in the Bath and Kitchen, new interior paint...all add to the ambiance. Formal entry with mirrored entry closet welcomes you to the spacious Living Room with dramatic mirrored fireplace/heater. Perfect for those cozy and romantic evenings. Luxuriate in your own private dressing area with wall to wall mirrored closet. Perfect as a home office area or reading corner.
The Popular Lauriedale Complex offers multiple Pools, Spa, Tennis Courts, Gym, separate Storage Room for this unit, Walking Paths, Laundry Room, Guest Parking, Assigned Covered Carport (one space right under the unit...convenient). Maintained by Manor Association, HOA Fee $460 per month. Truly, Resort Style Living!
* Condo! Carefree California Style Living
* Lauriedale, well maintained complex.
* Affordable! A Great Investment!
* Formal Living Room with fireplace/heater.
* Dining Area with ceiling light and fan.
* Kitchen with all the amenities and new floor.
* One spacious, sun filled Bedroom.
* Dressing Area with wall to wall mirrored closet.
* Bathroom with vanity, shower over tub, new floor.
* New interior paint, new plush carpet, new vinyl floors.
* One Car Carport under unit. Private Storage Room.
* Covered Deck nicely extends the living space.
* Convenient Nearby Complex Laundry Room
* Complex offers Pools, Spa, Gym Room, Tennis Courts
* Guest parking, nearby restaurants, transportation
* Truly, the only thing missing is you!
Living Space: 840 square feet
Built in 1965
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 840 SQ FT
- Condo Lot
- #81786988 MLS
San Carlos, CA 94070